Enterprise Payment System Workshop
Download PDF Presentation Slides (PDF file)
The information you supply will be used to provide you with online registration capability for Internet-based services and to provide those services. Please be aware that this service is voluntary, but that requested information is required to provide the service.
We do not disclose your information without your consent to third parties, except to facilitate the request, to act on your behalf or request, or as legally required. This includes the following limited circumstances:
- to financial entities regarding financial transaction issues;
- to a USPS or authorized PCC board member auditor;
- to contractors and other entities aiding us to fulfill the service (service providers);
- and to entities, including law enforcement, as authorized by law or in legal proceedings.
To obtain information collected by this website, submit a request.
Benefits of PCC Membership
Networking - Hear how to put others' best practices to use for you.
Information - Help your business be more productive.
Communications - Interact with mailers, vendors, and Postal Service professionals.
Education - Learn how the Postal Service can help your business become more profitable.
All businesses that use the mail as communication and fulfillment media with their customers will benefit in the PCC's regular networking forums to maintain a close working relationship with their postmasters and other postal managers. These events provide opportunities to meet other mailers, mailing experts, vendors from the mailing and fulfillment industry, and managers from the Postal Service to discuss issues that affect a single business or the whole mailing industry.
PCC members communicate information, ideas, and best practice suggestions on new Postal Service products and services and their own internal operations. This interaction provides productive money-saving and revenue-generating ideas to enhance their use of Postal Service products and services to meet their business needs.
The Mission of the Peoria Area PCC is to:
- foster and maintain a close working relationship among mailers, vendors, and the USPS
- to share information about new and existing USPS products, programs, regulations, and procedures
- to facilitate the interchange of ideas among mailers, vendors, and USPS officials
- to help members and their organizations grow and develop professionally through focused educational programs
- to promote cooperation and support between members and others who are dedicated to quality and efficiency in the mailing industry.