The USPS recently launched the new Mailpiece Design Analyst (MDA) Support Center for our Mid-America District customers to provide nationwide expertise for mailpiece design and artwork.
The MDA Support Center routes requests for assistance from customers to MDAs who have specialized industry expertise. The goal of the Support Center is to connect customers directly with an MDA: However, if an MDA is not available, the customer can expect to be contacted within 24 hours of their request.
MDAs are available to provide a variety of services for design and review, including:
- Reply Mail Evaluations (Business Reply, Courtesy Reply, Qualified Business Reply, Permit Reply, and Meter Reply Mail).
- Mailpiece Evaluation (automation evaluation for cards, letters, folded self-mailers, booklets, flats, and more).
- Intelligent Mail Suite of Barcodes and Other Tests (IM Barcode, IM Container Placard and Barcode, Address Change Service (ACS), Confirm, Delivery Confirmation Barcode Test, MERLIN, Parcel barcode, Reflectance, and more).
- Other Reviews and Services:
- Artwork Requests
- Customized Market Mail
- Flats Addressing and Deflection
- Basic Mailability
The MDA Support Center hours of operation are Monday through Friday between 7:00am and 5:00pm (CST).